Monday, October 24, 2011

And its Monday.

this week, unpacked a few boxes that have been sitting in my room. Then moved to the closet. Been there for 9 months now. But had stuff since 2006. I couldnt stop once I got started. Even went through my ginormous jewelry box. seriously, found Jewelry from high-school. Been in a funk lately. I'm finally starting to feel better now, since I have found someone to help me get back to the gym.. But when it hits me, I gotta go with it. And since this rarely happens, i went with it and stayed up till almost 1am. Even though I had to work the next day. It felt nice to get something accomplised.
Finally tried the egg scramble in the microwave. It was ok. I'm not gonna say it was great, but if you need some good protein, and short on time, I'm gonna say it was a 6.

Snapbucket


Wanna keep a 2 year old occupied for about 30 min? Let her play with daddy's belt.

Snapbucket

Heres some funny pictures I took this week. Home made double stroller.

Snapbucket

Brink is a BINK-A-HOLIC!! Two in one hand, and one headed for the mouth.

Snapbucket


I seriously was laughing my butt off while taking these, but had to be sneaky so she didnt hear me and move.

Snapbucket

Going.

Snapbucket

Going.



Snapbucket

Gone!

Snapbucket

Bahahahaha!!!! this still makes me laugh!!!


When i get to do this, it brings me so much satisfaction. Probably the same satisfaction that my mom got when we got boo boos. i mean, not that she was happy we were hurt, but since she is a nurse, she probably enjoyed bandaging us up. And thinking that thought, just made my heart smile. aww....i love you mom!
I had a baby shower to go to yesterday. wasnt this such a great spot to have one? I think so.....

Snapbucket

Snapbucket


We attended a dear friend's wedding. It was simple, and sweet. I liked these shots.

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket




Connors like" Hey man! this is my shot! outta my picture."

Snapbucket

I'm so grateful for everyone that supported the great cause to raise awareness for down syndrome! We Sold 85 shirts for Barrett's team! And raised about $900 total with the fundraising website. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! This is something that is so dear to my heart. It means so much for your support. I need it much more than you probably could imagine.
I'm "Going incognito" this week from Essie brand.

Vignette: Large Black,Snapbucket

I left home today, for the next 3 days. I think. It depends. This week, I came up to where my dad lived. Visiting my grandmother. who has a computer and internet. that means this is waaaaay easier tonight to blog this late, and my usual. I'm so glad to be here. I know that something good will come out of me being here this week.I need it. I will update you more on this tomorrow. Yes. 2 posts in 2 days. I know. your stoked. Until then I suppose.



No comments: