Monday, January 30, 2012

Its monday, not tuesday!

For the first time since the beginning of the year, I have now published my MONDAY post! wa hoo! I was telling John the other day that since my mom is staying with us right now, and she has a computer..... that it would make it MUCH easier to blog twice a week!
He said I should start by trying to be on time with my one day, then up it to two! yup. he's probably right.

well, I have spent much of this week trying to enjoy my children. This is very difficult sometimes. Well, alot of times. But this week, it came a little easier.
See...I have a friend who lost her full term baby this week, and it really made me cherish even simple moments with my babies.


For about 2 days straight, it was all I could think about. Trying to imagine myself in that same situation was heartbreaking! And it didnt even happen to me! I cant imagine how she feels. So please, keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Poor little Barrett is still battling his pneumonia. He has no fever now, so that's refreshing. Now, to just get his lungs sounding better!






There is no polish of the week picture today, simply because took my polish off, and never had the time to repaint! I cant even believe, that as I'm typing this, I have no color on my nails. My fingers feel weird.
But, I DID find this in Shape today, and I think I'm gonna give it a try!


I'm coming to the end of my Isagenix cleanse that I told you about last week, and I feel pretty good! I havent weighed myself yet, because I wanted to wait till the end. But I can tell that I have definately lost some inches for sure. My jeans that I could fit in, but were uncomfortably tight, now fit perfectly!
This is the site for the cleanse, in case you're interested in checking it out:
And, since I was having to watch my calorie intake during the cleanse, I maxed my calorie intake with some yummy food, with less than 300 calories! A veggie pizza, with mozzerella on a whole wheat tortilla. And a veggie salad thingy. Broiled all kinds of veggies in my oven put them in a baked whole wheat tortilla shell, and drizzled with a lo-cal cheesy jalepeno sauce. YUM!!!



I was so fortunate that I was able to capture this on my phone this week. No edits on these pics either!




I've been so thankful for this January weather!! Today, the high was mid-60's and sunny! WOW! That's pretty awesome. Makes for some "thanks for painting for me tonight God" sunsets.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

So sorry to hear of your friend's loss- it makes me cry, just even trying to pray about it. I cannot imagine. I know you will be a supportive friend for her. Bless her heart.