Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's the Tuesday manic Monday

Ok folks. This is going to be short and sweet. This last week of blogging has wore me out! Whew! But I'm so overjoyed at the responses I have received because of my posts. Thank you for reading. Thank you for sharing in this wonderful journey of mine, that has so many more paths ahead.
Here are some great photos from this weekend:

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Barretts little girlfriend chloe. They both fell backwards after this pic, and started Fussing
Snapbucket
Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

We then celebrated Barretts first birthday after the walk.....without him
Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Since the baby any was so worn out, we waited till we got him home for him to eat some of his cake.

Snapbucket



The buddy walk was a great success! Thank you to everyone who purchased shirts, and made donations. Thank you to all who came out and supported our little family, and raised awareness for the little extra chromosome that has changed our lives.
Snapbucket

Snapbucket

And thank you to my dear Marie, for capturing some great photos for me:)
Snapbucket

Sunday night, we headed down to the trunk of treat at our church. It was the first time Barrett got to dress up for Halloween. My little monkey boy, and my little balerina, fairy princess.....girl, missy.
Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Snapbucket

Picked up my gee-tar for the first time in a while. Even tho it sits next to my nightstand every night, waiting for mamma to pick her up. It made me remember why I love playing so much. And made me wonder why I waited so long to revisit it. Changing! Right now! I will be playing more. Playing for My kids. I better, considering I offered to play at our church's ladies retreat next spring : S
nice to get back to something more happy to talk about. Enough of that deep stuff. For now anyway... :D ~Maddi



No comments: