Tuesday, January 10, 2012

aalready the first tardy Tuesday of the year...

Well, this past week has been an interesting one. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself for the things I have gotten accomplished. I hardly made "resolutions" this year, but definitely want to have enough self control in certain areas of my life. Like....my house. Im such a procrastinator. I wait until I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to do laundry. Or dump trashes. Or change sheets. Or, anything else for that matter. By the time I go to clean, I am so overwhelmed. And it takes me all dang day, just to get small portion of everything that needs to be done. So....this week, I made a daily chore kinda thingy. And yes, there were a couple of days, that I procrastinated half of my daily duties, but wound up forcing myself to complete by the end of the week. And guess what? I can't believe how good it felt! How good it felt, to challenge myself, and how much better I felt because I didn't have a big cloud hanging over my head, of all this crap that I know needs to get done.
With all of that in mind, this some how gave me motivation to read my mags this week. And found a few good things. First off.....


Oh yes, I did it! This week!


And guess what? John likes it better than the whole wheat spaghetti noodles that I use. I always use the whole wheat ones, cause they are "better " for you. But the squash...its waaaay better. 200 cals per serving vs. 42? Hmmm...and its a vegetable? Yes please! I was thrilled john liked it. I will no longer be using anything else with my spaghetti. Why would I?

This is also a nice little healthy, filling breakfast I wanted to share. A mini whole wheat bagel (110cal.), a morningstar sausage patty (80cal.), and an egg. (70cal.) 260 cals total, PLENTY of protein, and not a lot of fat. Yummy.


Couple other mag facts. The first two, I thought were interestingly helpful, the third one, just plain silly.




My brink has been AWFUL this week. So I decided to try to pay her a little extra attention, to see if maybe that would help. So, she got her hair trimmed, and beautified....



And mommy tried to make her feel special, by having a little photo shoot together...

I can't believe how different our coloring is....

pretty girl




Most every one that knows me, knows I looooove me some coffee. And nail polish.
This weeks color, is Parlez Vous OPI?


And this coffee, makes me happy with some miniature marshmallows. I love "Kum and go."

But for the rest of the week, I enjoy my cheaper coffee from home. I never use this cup. It was my daddy's. It's special. But this is what happened when I put some liquid Creamer in it. Thought it was neat. I never realized that's what happened with my solid color cups. Oh the simple things in life, that amuse this lady...that who then, decides to take pictures of it.

Barrett loves his uncle Jose! And his necklace.




He is obsessed with anything that hardly resembles a necklace. A phone charger cord. A string. My hair...

The weather has been delightfully crazy this week too! Unusually warm for January, But I'm not complaining! Sure does make for some great photos!



Hope that maybe you can find some way to make your life a little easier on yourself this week! This website has helped me! Maybe you should check it out :) http://flylady.net/

This weeks goal: organization.


No comments: