Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the blog post. that should have been written yesterday.

Wanna know something? I HATE the game monopoly. I have gone so long with John begging me to purchase the game, and have REFUSED!!! I HATE THAT GAME!!! John LOVES it. Doesnt matter what time it is, he will start the game. John, is also a Hogs fan. For those of you who are reading, that live out of state, and dont watch college sports....We live where the University of Arkansas is. Arkansas Razorbacks is our team. Aka...Hogs.
So...as Christmas approached, I was looking for the perfect gift for John, and much to my reluctance....I purchased....Hogopoly.
Its pretty neat to see all of the properties, all being local parts of town. The local pharmacy. The local street names. It really is kind of neat! I think its Hilarious, "Jail" and "just visiting" is instead "HOME" and "On Break." No matter how neat the game is, or how humerous some of the spaces on the board are....I STILL HATE IT!


Brink went to her second day of "school" this week. This was her, on the way. Enjoying her binky while she could. Before the mean mamma confiscates it, so nobody in public can judge me. HA!

I find it sooo annoying, that EVERY SINGLE thing that I have ever judged someone on, I always wind up doing myself!!! I distinctly remeber me and John being in Target, registering for our baby shower. We saw this little girl in front of us in the cart, and she had to have been at least close to 3. We were wispering back and forth, about how that would NEVER be us.
I think about this almost on a daily basis. I wind up doing something, or saying something, or thinking something, that I so harshly judged about someone else. How rude. Then I get mental punishment for it. Geez. This is an area in my life that Im DEFINATLY working on. I want to see others through Jesus' eyes.

Little Barrett. At the hospital. Playing with the little stuffed bear they gave him. He LOVED it. And it made me wonder why he is never that interested in the stuff we give him. Hmmm...little stinker.


Poor baby has pneumonia, so please pray for him if you're a pray-er.

Me and john were able to have a date night this week, thanks to my mom and little brother! It was actually a double date. With a couple of our favs.

We've got some serious drivers on our hands.



I really was a slacker this week on taking pictures. But....I did do a polish color picture. And wondered why, I don't do this color more often. "uh oh. Roll down the window" is its name.



I was able to help with doing some hair for a fashion and talent night today.
This girls hair, was soo easy to work with.




This one on the other hand, was not. She had such short layers on the top of her head, compared to how long her hair was, I had no idea what was going to work. So..I made it work.





And this little girl, was cute. But I made her cry. When I combed out the knots in her hair. It took me longer to comb out her hair, than it did to style it!!! Sheesh.


But was happy when it was all said and done. So excited that I have been a part of something like this.

I started a body clense this week. Its called Isagenix. Its supposed to be amazing. Your supposed to feel sooo much better when its over. And...... is supposed to help you lose 6-10 pounds! I'm hoping that's true! I will keep ya updated. In the next post. That is hopefully on a monday. :) goodnight.

No comments: