Thursday, October 4, 2012

*life*

Life is so short. I forever want to appreciate that. You are never guaranteed tomorrow. Bummer. Cause its so easy to forget, and take each day for granted.
I want to live each day, truely experiencing all that God has for me. Not just some of it. Truely appreciate the little joys in life that can make each day so much more. To really keep my eyes opened to the small blessings in life, instead of focusing on all the large mess ups.
Trying to change your perspective is one of the hardest things. I want to choose to never live in regret. I also want to choose to be the best me that I can be.
I find it difficult to do so, if you surround yourself with people who hardly even support you in dreams, or goals that you want to accomplish. I want to choose to surround myself with people who encourage, and believe in me. Not just because of what they have seen me accomplish by myself(and with God) in the past, but because they honestly believed and supported me from the beginning.
I have a best friend who died for me, just so that I dont have to. So incredibly undeserving, I forget how much I am forgiven. How much I dont deserve forgiveness. But yet why is it so hard to grant it to others. I constantly mess up, and expect to be forgiven. Why cant I expect that of myself, for things that arent close to what I have done? Or maybe I have forgiven, its just hard to forget that it happened.
Things I'm thinking about.
Next post:My herbalife story.

No comments: