Sunday, July 29, 2012

let's talk.

Sorry its been so long. I should have announced that I was taking the summer off. And after about almost 3 months of not posting anything, I have had enough friends ask. I failed to Let you know that I was going to take a break, only because I had no idea.
All I can say, is if you are a pray'er, pray. I won't go into details, but man! I need it!
Pray for me. Asking things from people is something that I have a hard time with. it shows that I am not able to do something on my own. (I have issues with that.) I am really good at putting on a happy face. It's starting to wear on me. HAppy face...no longer.
WHen I started this blog, I wanted to 1) completely be myself. 2) be positive, encouraging, uplifting and inspiring to others. I have had absolutely none of that to give you lately. So....taking a break to collect my thoughts. And maybe learn some things about myself.
I also have had less time on my hands. Once brinks 2 day a week school starts back up again, I will be putting my best effort forward to Have some more time to write and edit pictures.
IN the mean time, I leave you with some of my recent favorites.











No comments: