Wednesday, March 28, 2012

this week, on a Wednesday.

I'm gonna start off by saying, I hate that I'm having to switch to my summer skin care regimen in march! Really? It's 80!

Well, some of you have asked, and some of you haven't. But in case you were wondering what our new place is like, here it is.


And this is the drive there....


We are absolutely loving living out here. It has inspired us to take more walks with the kiddos.



We have some family that live close, so that helps too. This was Barrett watching them play some b-ball ....





My lord, I'm excited about all the cute shots of the kids this week! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty sure I got some DANG cute kids!





Heres a few goodies I found in this months womens health mag. I know I have posted something about this before, but this is astonishing to me! And this says once every two years, imagine what the benefit would be like if we could all do the "recommended" twice a year. Think about it. Sounds like a good investment to me.


This is incredible. I used to be a smoker. A pack a day, smoker. So thankful God has finally delivered me from this hard to break habit after many years....


Healthy eating bits....





And last of all, my fav! Hair goodies!!! I want to try the pumpkin:)


I really would like to try to do a weekly craft, or idea that I found on pinterest. I said TRY. Haha. Let's see how this goes. This weeks....putting the whole sheets set, folded in one of the pillows cases for neat storage! Wahoo! I love it! Hopefully I will never lose a random pillow case ever again!


And to finish off this week, some random nature shots. I love the inspiration I get from living in my new area.


God paints a lovely picture for me everyday. I Just gotta make sure that realize that. What a gift!

No comments: