Wednesday, April 4, 2012

manic monday! on a Wednesday~

I spent a couple of days this week painting. whether its a canvas, or a wall....I dont care. I love paiting. Its my calming thing. This week tho, it was a wall. And this is my new color in my living room. I love it!

I happen to have gotten a little paint in my hair that I cant seem to get out quite yet, so when I tell people that my living room is now a new color, I have a swatch for them! lol.


The weather has been CRAZY warm here for march! Ok, well....I guess now its april, but this was early this morning. Yes, 5:57am. I just wish It would stay that temperature ALL day! I would be in heaven!


Ok curly haired folks! Used some new (new to me) products that AVEDA has. I wanted to show you what my hair looked like when I was getting ready to wash it......get ready......5 days later!


I use dry shampoo in between to keep it clean, but I wanted to let you guys know how great these products are, in case your looking for something new to try. Cause we know, that when you got curly hair, Its hard to find the perfect curl product. I started out with Volumizing tonic, at my roots. I have fine hair, so I need as much body and lift as possible. Next up, mid-strand to ends, I used the BE CURLY style prep. This will help define and enhance your curls.  And then on top of that, PHOMOLIENT styling foam. Phomolient has a little bit of a hold in it, to help your curls stay longer, but is volumizing too! It held !!!! For 5 Days, and still looked good! Try it. you. will. love. it.

I know some of you saw this on facebook the other day, but I still needed to share. cause its awesome.

In the mood for something summer inspired this week. Gold leaf by Mary Kay.


Maybe its because of the weather. Starting to feel like summer. This was early this morning. Way too warm for April.


I'm hoping maybe fall will come sooner this year;) cause we all know, that's this lady's fav!
Barrett snatchin some food from sister.


Hey!!!


Give it back....


After my class I took this morning, the sun was finally rising!





By the way, I think Barrett might become a gymnist.


Next week, I Will be writing from Montana! I can't wait to get some great shots from there! Until then, have a blessed week~ <3




No comments: