Monday, March 12, 2012

two weeks worth....kinda

lots happening in the Stewart house the past couple weeks. Our lease was up the beginning of February, and we had a terrible time with our landlord. So I started looking for houses on craigslist, weeks ago. I was getting very frustrated, because I had sent out 30 different emails, (yes, i counted them) and out of all the responses I received, only 2 of them were from real people. The rest were spam. We were relying on God, knowing that he has the best for us. We had even turned in a rental application for a cute little house, that we never heard back from the landlords. We were pretty dissapointed, but knew God had something better.
The last day of the month, I was bummed. I hadnt found anything. About 9pm that evening, I saw a saw listing fr a house that sounded like me and Johns home we had been searching for. It was in the EXACT same area, we ha really been wanting to live in for a few years now. I was thrilled, because I knew it wasnt spam. The listin came with a phone number. I called, no answer. I texted, no response. I didnt want anyone to get the chance to look at that house!!! So I called again the next morning. I got ahold of somebody! We scheduled a time to go look at the house that evening. Me and John had been praying about it all day, and on the way out there, told God that we would know this was from him, if they would be willing to build us a fence in the yard for our dogs. God knew, that was a need, and if they wouldnt , we couldnt live there. We have 2 of our owndogs, and my mom has one also.
We arrived, looked at the place, loved it. But then they said, "what are you going to do with your dogs?" John just straight up asked them, "whatcha thinkabout building one?"Hesaid "yeah, I think we could do that" Me and John just knew, that God was opening a door for us, and we feel soooo incredibly blessed!!! And are loving our new home, out in the country~

Heres a few things I found in the moving process.
My mom marked this on some stain remover that is apparently toxic. I justfound it interesting, that she marked it with a smiley face


After 5 years of keeping the original store bought little girl in the fridge magnet, she is finally being replaced by someone we actually know. Our friends, Sam and Sara.


We also found the Johnny jumper. Which, Barrett now knows how to actually lump in it! So much, he wore himself out.


Oldie, but a goodie. Back in highschool, my volleycall team. This pic will forever remain priceless in my heart.


Here's another pinterest project, I actually made! It was much needed. Just an old picture frame, and some cheap hooks.


After 3 1/2 years of starting my tattoo, and getting knocked up twice, then nursing.....I finally got some more work done on it! I still have another session left to go, but will post pics when completed~ We used our weekly date night for that one, since my tatt artist is down in ft. smith. Sushi on the way. It had been waaay too long...

"Dutch tulips" this week. Spring has sprung. It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow! Wow. It was 37, two days ago.


My babies Love a good car ride! Just like mamma! I am a terrible road trip buddy. I will sleep...


So as of now, trying to get adjusted in our new lovely home, and daylight savings. Hate losing that hour of sleep, but eventually worth it.


Can't wait for this summer. We live less than a mile from the marina. Let the kids go swim some energy out. Feeling so blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We made it on the blog! YIPPEEEEEE!!!