Tuesday, April 24, 2012

its yet another, tardy tuesday.

This morning, I woke up to go to my early morning workout. Drove about 15 minutes of my 20 minute drive, only to realize that I didnt even have my workout shoes with me. On top of an already terrible night of sleep, mamma is drinking some extra coffee this morning. yup.

This last week marks a great time in history for little Barrett. He took his first, ENJOYABLE bath with Brink. He used to hate it. He loves it now . Got some good times on the video camara too.


I feel like ever since I arrived home from Montana, every single day has been CRAZY busy. I feel like I have had no time to relax really, at all. And now I have a Cold. That I think is starting to turn into a sinus infection. poo.

So since I have been so busy, I really havent had much time to stop and smell the roses. Which means, I dont have alot of pictures to share with you this week.

Barrett met a new little buddy this week at a family birthday party. They both really like to pull hair.




And also got to see some old ones.






I love meeting up with my girls from our Holland group



My pinterest project this week: KILL SOME ANTS!!!!!
These were my first victims...


And this is later.

They LOVED it. Hopefully it works good. I hear its the best. Here's the recipe.
I made a small batch.
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 water
1/2 tablespoon Borax
Keep it in something labeled. It winds up looking like syrup. And it makes quite a bit. I will update you on how it actually turns out, cause its supposed to take a couple of weeks to kill them, but is supposed to be amazing.



Aaand a random pic of the week. Saw a goose. On the sidewalk. In front of AT&T. Rad.


If you ever get a chance to go into the Sam's safari outfitters in fayetteville, go! Its pretty neat. Barrett liked it.

wanted to share this with you. I've heard this song quite a few times, but never listened to the words. I klistened to them yesterday, and it touched me so much, I cried. Yup. I'm a baby. I was that lost cause. I want to accept people the way he did, for me.
Casting crowns. Jesus friend of sinners.

Jesus Friend of sinners we have strayed so far away We cut down people in your name but the sword was never ours to swing Jesus friend of sinners the truth's become so hard to see The world is on their way to You but they're tripping over me Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded A plank eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided

Oh Jesus friend of sinners Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers Let our hearts be led by mercy Help us reach with open hearts and open doors Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

Yeah...

Jesus friend of sinners the one who's writing in the sand Make the righteous turn away and the stones fall from their hands Help us to remember we are all the least of thieves Let the memory of Your mercy bring your people to their knees

No one knows what we're for only against when we judge the wounded What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/casting+crowns/Oh Jesus friend of sinners Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers Let our hearts be led by mercy Help us reach with open hearts and open doors Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

You love every lost cause; you reach for the outcast For the leper and the lame; they're the reason that You came Lord I was that lost cause and I was the outcast But you died for sinners just like me a grateful leper at Your feet

'Cause You are good, You are good And Your love endures forever


No comments: